Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MINE at last :)





After such a long long time I finally have the miror. Its the holy grail to me of all that is the abba memorabilia from Australia.  The yellow bag is the 3rd one I now have .They are all different styles and colours. A very happy and very broke lady right now. I said much earlier on in one of my posts about the addiction to collecting abba merchandise, and that if I ever managed to get this mirror that I would more than likely close my ebay account down for ever. This may be a case of  "no choice " one cannot simply continue to buy and buy . I have to learn to be content with all that I have and now start to save and keep money in the bank for a rainy day.

1 comment:

Roxanne Dickson said...

I truly wish you luck with no more buying Truddles ! :)