Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Agnetha article from M-Magazine


Agnetha Faltskog to reunite Abba. It is revealed in an interview with Amelia Adamo in M-Magazine.
Agnetha has remained out of the limelight for many years. But in a large interview with Amelia she is most open about her life today and reveals she wants to see Abba reunite on stage. in her words she says we are hardly to reunite to make a tour as the Rollings stones and other old types do now. But I can imagine that we are doing something together in the future. It is just a feeling I had that it would be fun to meet,talk a little about the past and that may occur together. But it is to be something special. A reunion a single event perhaps a connection with any volunteer. I think perhaps we all could be thinking about us., I am open to see and do something . She continues but points out that she had not had contact with the on the members. The Abba split in 1983 has been cold between members and difficult to hide. Agnetha differed four years earlier with Bjorn and turned away after Abba,s breakup. Since then she has been unavailable.
I am very indifferent to appear in newspapers and television. Many believe that there is only one attitude that I want to create a feeling of bold enough. But I have actually no lust. I received an overdose. But have not completely pulled back. I have made three solo albuns after after Abba,s time says Agnetha.
Now she is happy with life on the farm outside Stockholm. And the music has found back to her. She sings at the piano and has a bag of unfinished songs. " I was 15 when I started as a vovalist in a dance band." at 18 I made my first plate (record) WHen I was 25 there was ABBA. Perhaps I have been sufficiently productive. But still there are dreams I would love to sing the theme to a great movie like "Titanic"

No comments: